Mart 08, 2015

Bazen tanımadığın biriyle dans etmek istersin

Bu ara çok müzikli içerik oldu ama son günlerde hayata bakışımı anlatan bu şarkıyı dinlemediyseniz dinleyin istiyorum.


Beautiful tango, take me by the hand
Beautiful tango, until you make me dance
How sweet it can be, if you make me dance
How long will it last, baby if we dance?

Come to the, come to the world
Come to the, come to the world
And baby let me show you things
'Cos time is running and we can't lose, baby come and dance we gonna make it through
'Cos we've got time
Yes we've got time

Beautiful stranger, don't want to know your name
Beautiful stranger, just want to take your hand
How sweet it can be, if you make me dance
How long will it last, baby if we dance?

Come to the place where the skin speaks
Secret words in Spanish
Where the night turns out the lights of day
For us to show some courage

So don't go, if you wanna know
Don't go, if you don't know
Don't go, if you wanna know
Don't go, don't go, don't go

Beautiful stranger, take me by the hand
Make me dance all night
I wanna take the chance
'Cos I love the way you move
And the way you
Put your hands on my hips
Are moving while you take it slow
Makes me feel like I'm on a river flow
'Cos we've got time
And yes we've got time

Beautiful stranger, I wanna lose my mind
Beautiful stranger, in the danger of your arms
Beautiful stranger, oh oh oh oh

I remember, I remember, I remember... your

Sweet music, sweet sweet music, sweet music rising... [x2]

Hiç yorum yok: